Keywords:60m HDMI KVM USB 2.0 Extender
1.Each set includes one transmitter and one receiver
2.Transmit distance up to 100m over single Cat5e/6 cable under Non-USB mode
3.Transmit distance up to 60m over single Cat5e/6 cable under USB Mode
4.USB 2.0 pass through
5.Support Full HD 1080P
6.Power Supply DC12V
Note1: Specifications are subject to change without notice. Mass and dimensions are approximate.
Application 1: KVM
1.Connect one HDMI Cable between the HDMI output port of source device and the HDMI input port of Transmitter unit
2. Connect one HDMI Cable between the HDMI input port of display and the HDMI output port of Receiver unit.
3. Connect one UTP Cat5e or better cable between the RJ45 port of Transmitter unit and RJ45 port of Receiver unit.
4. Connect the PC to the transmitter by USB AM-USB BM cable.
5. Connect keyboard, mouse to the receiver.
6. Connect 12V DC power supplies to both Transmitter unit and Receiver unit.
Point to point configuration:
1. Connect one HDMI Cable between the HDMI output port of source device and the HDMI input port of Transmitter unit
2. Connect one Cat5e/6 or better cable between the Transmitter and Receiver
3. Connect one HDMI cable between the HDMI Input of the display device and the HDMI Output port of the Receiver unit
1). Main Unit: HDMI Extender( Transmitter& Receiver)
2). 2x Power Adapter DC 12V
3). 8x Screws
4). 4x Detachable Mounting Ears
5). 1x USB 2.0 AM to BM Cable
6). 1x User’s Manual